Health & Vitality
Do you want to feel in control of your life?
Life is much faster and full on than it used to be even 20 years ago, let alone 100. Did you know there is more information in the daily newspaper than medieval man would have absorbed in a lifetime! Stress can be good for us, we are designed to release adrenalin to deal with short term bursts of stress, think of the deadline you have only a short time to meet and how effectively you work under pressure to finish it.
When you are constantly under pressures for different reasons – work, home life, families, internet, fitting everything in becomes a minefield, our adrenals become overworked and depleted, so after a while our bodies start to exhibit signs of stress:
Insomnia * anxiety * agitation * irritation * tiredness * fatigue * allergies * skin breakouts * eating/drinking/smoking too much * constant colds * headaches * migraines * back aches and joint pains * IBS * acid reflux
Long term these problems get worse and become part of every day life, adding to the stress the body is already creaking under.
Kinesiology will help break this pattern. a treatment programme can help you with the physical problems, help with the emotional responses to stress, help you respond differently, so changing behavioural patterns too.
Though you are a unique individual and the treatment you receive is tailored specifically to your needs and circumstances, in general, we will look at:
- the problems you present with
- use particular techniques to balance the body
- check for supplemental support
- use stress releasing techniques
- underlying emotions in relation to the problems
- use certain techniques to change conditioned behavioural responses
You’ll feel much calmer, more in control, be able to perform more effectively, feel really well, have more energy and vitality, sleep better and most important, get your life back.
Do you want to achieve that ideal weight?
There are many reasons why it can be difficult to lose those inches and achieve your goal weight.
You may be familiar with some of these:
- lack of exercise – this can be due to limited mobility, lack of time or lack of inclination!
- not enough time to prepare and cook healthy meals – relying on processed ready foods
- eating out a lot of the time – so not being in control of what is in the meal
- feeling unwell – so the body doesn’t process the food properly which could lead to food intolerances
- hectic lifestyle, but no energy
- and of course stress!
Stress, medication, alcohol, too much sugar and salt, in the diet can upset the gut’s natural balance. This can lead to candida overgrowth, bacterial imbalance and other digestive issues causing bloating, weight gain and toxicity.
When the body becomes overloaded with toxins, it can’t dispose of them efficiently so it stores them in the body, either in the joints or the fat cells.
Kinesiology helps the body become healthy again so reducing the toxic overload and allowing those stored toxins to be eliminated whilst breaking down the fat cells.
You’ll not only achieve your target weight but you’ll look and feel much healthier and full of vitality!
Though you are a unique individual and the treatment you receive is tailored specifically to your needs and circumstances, in general we will look:
- at your diet and eating habits
- check for food intolerances
- check for nutritional deficiencies and which supplements will help support your body through the programme
- check for underlying factors and use kinesiology to address these
- check for underlying emotional factors and use kinesiology to address these
- use kinesiology techniques to put the body back into balance
- set achievable goals within the treatments
I have seen clients achieve remarkable results with this process as it addresses many different factors that may be hindering weight loss.
When I tested one lady for food intolerances, she said I had just described the entire contents of her fridge, went home, changed what she ate and lost 10lbs in 10 days! That could be you!